South Carolina

Greenville/Spartanburg venue help

I am looking for a venue in the Greenville/Spartanburg area that is unique, but also offers packages under 10k! I am the first of my friends to get married so I need major help!!

Re: Greenville/Spartanburg venue help

• jennalynne2jennalynne2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at the Westin in downtown Greenville, Twigs on Haywood in Greenville, Larkin's, and we ended up picking the Upcountry History Museum. They all had options that were under 10k, and I'm sure there are plenty more options that we didn't look at. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • molnarasmolnaras member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married at Twigs Tempietto on Haywood Road and it's under 10K and it's beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using the Westin, it is a beautiful hotel and Sarah is GREAT to work with!! And our package was under 10K :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're using the Gassaway Mansion in downtown Greenville.  They have several packages to choose from and are really easy to work with.
  • I've been to a wedding at the Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Downtown that was very pretty. It was during spring - not too hot, not too cold. It was an outdoor event. There is some pics of a different event at their webpage - http://www.marriottcourtyardgreenville.com/
    For the occasion, we stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville RiverPlace Downtown that was walking distance!. We had a blast!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards