South Carolina

Hair stylist needed for June wedding in Bluffton/Hilton Head.

Hi ladies,
I'm looking for some recommendations for salons/stylists for possibly a relaxed updo for my wedding in  early June in Bluffton or Hilton Head .(includes 3 of my attendants too)  It’s a little tricky because its black hair with extensions in them.  
 I also need recommendation for someone make up for me and my 4 attendants. I want to make up that makes me look lie myself and does not overwhelm my face. Would prefer if they could come to the house to get us ready. 

I a do not live in the area so any recommendation will be very welcome. I am looking to drive down to do a trail run in the next couple of weeks. Please help, time is getting close and I am panicking!

Thanks ladies!

Re: Hair stylist needed for June wedding in Bluffton/Hilton Head.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_hair-stylist-needed-for-june-wedding-in-blufftonhilton-head?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:50f7ed56-179d-4ceb-9ae0-f975cc61669dPost:f4e73708-8133-413e-8c45-3f9218f532ab">Hair stylist needed for June wedding in Bluffton/Hilton Head.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, I'm looking for some recommendations for salons/stylists for possibly a relaxed updo for my wedding in   early June in Bluffton or Hilton Head .(includes 3 of my attendants too)   It’s a little tricky because its black hair with extensions in them.     I also need recommendation for someone make up for me and my 4 attendants. I want to make up that makes me look lie myself and does not overwhelm my face.   Would prefer if they could come to the house to get us ready.   I a do not live in the area so any recommendation will be very welcome. I am looking to drive down to do a trail run in the next couple of weeks. Please help, time is getting close and I am panicking! Thanks ladies!
    Posted by masieg[/QUOTE]
    <p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">Hi</p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">Wondering if you have found anyone for your wedding yet?</p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">I am a hair and makeup artist in the Hilton Head area.</p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">I have over 20 yrs of bridal experience and have been featured in dozens of wedding magazines around the world.</p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">I have experience in african american hair and makeup as well, there are some pics on my website. </p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">I do have some weddings already booked in June but might be available depending on your date.</p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">You can view some of my work on Facebook at Karisma Salon or <a href="http://www.styleseat.com/christinestephens" rel="nofollow">http://www.styleseat.com/christinestephens</a></p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">Let me know if you are interested and if our dates work out. If not I can also refer you to some other stylists in the area that have worked for me.</p><p style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-left:0px;">Christine Stephens </p>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards