South Carolina

Photographer in Myrtle Beach

Hi Everyone,

We just got our engagment photos done and they are GREAT. We are getting married next November, but wanted to get an early start on our photos.  We are planning to do save the dates.

Carol Barnes with Barefoot Diva did our photos.  She is excellent!!!!!! I will give her five stars.  If you are looking for a true professional to do your pictures, she is the one.  Check out her website.  www.barefoot-diva.com
Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Photographer in Myrtle Beach

• edited December 2011
    She is the photographer for my wedding.   She is awesome!  She is very personalable. Within 5 minutes of talking to her, I felt as if I knew her forever. 
  • edited December 2011
    I tried to get on her website but it doesn't seem to be working.  I'm not sure if she's the one doing our photos or not.  We're getting married by a pastor from a little chapel in Myrtle Beach and our package comes with a photographer that they provide.
  • ocello2teagueocello2teague member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @denisentim0311  I went to a wedding where they had one of the seaside chapel/myrtle beach weddings/always and forever services (they are all the same) and honestly they had the paster's wife come with her digital camera taking pictures.... some of the the guest pictures were 1,000x's better. Just be careful when booking through those types of company its great to be on a budget and get things for a great price, but remember.. you get what you pay for, are you willing to skimp on photos you will be looking at the rest of your life??
    "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
  • edited December 2011
    Check out http://www.pashabelman.com

Amazing Myrtle Beach Photographer :) 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with you...  You have to do your homework before you decide 

Check out http://www.pashabelman.com

Amazing Myrtle Beach Photographer :) 
  • leffingleffing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion! I just sent her a message.
    April 2012 Feb. Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon: Excellence, Dominican Republic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards