South Carolina
Options

Hilton Head August 2011

Just wanted advice from people planning, or who have successfully planned a wedding in Hilton Head, SC- we are in Pittsburgh, PA and it is becoming difficult!

Re: Hilton Head August 2011

• Options
    AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just had my wedding in HHI two weeks ago. it was wonderful. I posted my vendor reviews here last week. Let me know if you have specific questions!
  • Options
    kldowdellkldowdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Charleston in November, so a lot of my vendors are in Charleston, except for two: hair/makeup and flowers.  I am using Joy Ross from Joyous Occasions for my hair and makeup and Freshcuts by Joan Solley and Tracey Inglesby.  
    Joy came highly recommended by several people; she has been doing hair and makeup for weddings for over 20 years and she has a salon called Style It Salon in Bluffton where she will do the dry run and consultation which is included in her pricing.  She also does your hair and makeup on location for the day of the wedding!! I have spoked to Joy briefly on the phone and she also emailed me her contract for me to fill out - she is very sweet and professional, everything has been great so far!!  Check out her website at www.styleitsalon.com - she has facebook connected to it so you can see the pictures on facebook as well!  
    Joan and Tracy with Freshcuts have been great as well and they also came highly recommended - they have the most reasonable prices and the most beautiful arrangements!!! Their phone number is: 843-422-4639 and her email is ljsolley@aol.com.  Let me know if you have any other questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards