South Carolina

Accommodations---*HELP*

Planning my wedding in Myrtle Beach in August 2014 from Virginia. I know, we have some time. But here's the dilemma: We have about 43 friends and family who all want to stay and vacation with us. They are paying their own way (which explains the advanced notice because these families need to budget for a vacation like this). We want to rent a couple of beach houses in Myrtle Beach, but when I contacted several agencies about rentals, they read the word "wedding" and immediately respond with "We do not rent to house parties". We are all families! There's only going to be one unmarried guest at our wedding and only one couple who does not have children. Am I planning the impossible here? We could use some advice.

Re: Accommodations---*HELP*

• I wouldn't think you would have trouble booking houses for a wedding. But if it keeps being a problem, have the families book the houses themselves as a regular family vacation.
  • Tell them it is a family reunion?
  • Hi Bride to be and congratulations

I am a photographer in the Myrtle beach area if you are still seeking this service for your wedding.  

I am extremely reasonable and offer quality work and products.  I am also extremely flexible for brides on a budget and am willing to customize packagesfor every bride's budget and circumstances.  

My event packages begin at $300.00, but as I said I can adjust that to meet the needs of any bride.  I am in the process of editing some wedding photos right now and should have them on my site within the next few weeks for viewing, but have many other photos to display my work.  

I also provide additional services such as on site hair and make-up, wedding planning, day of wedding coordination and custom designed bouquets, centerpieces, jewelry, accessories, veils, bridal party gifts,favors, decorations and more.  

Weddings are an extremely special event and should be remembered and cherished forever.  I make it my business to ensure every bride is given products and services that she will cherish and remember for a lifetime.  

I hope this helps you and if you are looking for any other vendors in the area being in the wedding circuit I may be able to give you some suggestions to assist you in your planning.  Just shoot me an e-mail and I will try to assist you as best I can.  

Congratulations again Bride to Be and I hope to hear from you soon!  

Phone:843-855-7159

E-mail: Kim_Roberts86@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards