South Carolina

Place for reception

We are doing a simple beach ceremony on June 1 and we have a group of about 40 people. I need a place that we can all eat dinner at but the guests will be purchasing their own food...so really I just need a place that would take a reservation for 40. Anyone have any ideas in the Myrtle or North Myrtle area?

Re: Place for reception

• It's not a reception if everyone has to pay for their own food.  That's rude.  You should be willing to find a restaurant where you can afford to pay for food afterwards.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_place-for-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:d4d6eb48-51ed-424c-8c85-104a30e0edd6Post:cd6e9c54-14c0-4b90-ac06-20b008b55e8f">Re: Place for reception</a>:
    Not that I should have to explain myself but it's not really a reception because we are having a real reception in our hometown. It's really just somewhere for everyone to meet/eat. But thanks for not helping at all.

[QUOTE]It's not a reception if everyone has to pay for their own food.  That's rude.  You should be willing to find a restaurant where you can afford to pay for food afterwards.  
    Posted by Annas2013[/QUOTE]
  • I found a place and thought I would share if anyone else needs something like this. Margaritaville will accomodate a group reservation with a credit card. You can still split up the check you just need the card to hold the reservation.
  • Hi Bride to be!

Not sure if you are seeking a photographer for this event, but if you are interested I am local and serve the Myrtle Beach area. 

www.UntilTheEndOfTime.yolasite.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards