South Carolina

Myrtle Beach Wedding DJ's

Are you looking for a professional DJ for your wedding or personal event? Tired of DJ's with egos that won't play the music that YOU want? New to the area and not sure who to trust?

Let's face it, music controls the mood and flow of a party. When's the last time you went to an outing and the DJ seemed to play only what they wanted to hear?
The music at your party/wedding can make or break the entire event, so I know how important it is to have someone who is professional, reliable, friendly, and fun. I also know how important it is to read a crowd. I play a wide variety of music from dance, top 40, country, house, d&b, r&b, pop, punk, you name it, I've got it!

In 1998, while living in Jacksonville, FL I got my start with DJ'ing corporate events and weddings. Since then I have spent a great deal of time as a private DJ, and I can make sure your next event is a HIT!

I have also made it my business to establish networks with various other local service providers (caterers, bands, dj's, photographers, etc) for all of your party needs so just one call can take all of the stress out of planning your next event!

Interested? give me a call or email me.
(I will also travel up to 100 miles)

JessicaLemin.info
www.homegrownentertainment.biz
ChiefChimp@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards