South Carolina

DJ in Myrtle Beach

Everyone on these boards has been so helpful - I was wondering if I could trouble you all for a DJ recommendation as well. My fiance has talked with the people at Music on the Strand, but we have no idea if they are a good option or not. They were suggested by the place we are having our wedding.

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Re: DJ in Myrtle Beach

• klhucks09klhucks09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Joe Durviage for my December wedding.  His website is www.myrtlebeachdjs.com. I've also had friends use Kyle Gore with Carolina Entertainment who is supposed to be really good.  I think you can google Kyle Gore + Carolina Entertainment and get his website. 

Hope that helps some.  Happy Planning :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jeff Benton super nice and very reasonable!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Pat Taylor from Music on the Strand for our August wedding.  He was recommended to us by the place where we are getting married. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Jeff Benton!!  Been to several weddings that he has done.  My friend told me he was so easy to work with and did a great job.  I just called him a couple of weeks ago for a private party and he was book.  Dang!  The number I have for him is 843-602-3116.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all of the recommendations! You are guys are the absolute best!
  • Before hiring a DJ in Myrtle Beach, check to make sure the DJ has a City of Myrtle Beach license.  There is a certain DJ that is advertising ALL over the internet, but IS NOT licensed and CAN NOT OPERATE in the City of Myrtle Beach.  Finding out just days before my daughter's wedding ruined her reception.  We don't want to see that happen to anyone else!  ASK DJ and other vendors for licenses.  All other vendors complied, but this particular DJ failed to do so and the end results only hurt our wedding reception, not him.  How can anyone do this at such an important time?  HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards