New York-Upstate

Nails place in Albany/Schenectady?

Anyone have any recommendations for a place to get manicures/pedicures/acrylics in the Albany or Schenectady area? I don't get mine done often, so I'm not sure where to go. Thanks!

My little man at 0-1-2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

Re: Nails place in Albany/Schenectady?

• starryfishesstarryfishes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a whole bunch around. There is one in Mohawk Commons and i'm pretty sure it's just called "Nail Salon" They've been pretty good when I've gone (I don't go that often either) and they have really nice chairs for the pedicure. Last time I was there I'm pretty sure they had special things for wedding parties like Champagne and stuff!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ajensen8ajensen8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's also one in Glenville near Fantasic Sams (Near the Glenville Hannaford Plaza) Queen Nails I believe, we went there for my best friends wedding and enjoyed it. There's also Envy Hair Salon, great place in general.
  • S_A_FriedelS_A_Friedel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess it really depends how much you want to spend.  I've had a mani/pedi at Jean Paul Salon (in Stuyvesant Plaza off Western Ave in Albany) and they did a GREAT job, it was a very nice, relaxing environment - but cost alot.  I believe for a french mani and a french pedi + tip it cost me around $100. I've also had a mani at a nail place in Crossgates Mall called Nail Art and it nice, but they didn't spend as much time/attention on my nails as they did at Jean Paul, but it was muchhh cheaper. I know for both a mani/pedi its around $35.But sometimes you have to be careful when you go to the cheaper places to make sure they actually sanitize their equipment.  (I know Jean Paul does, I've seen it, but I did not see it at Nail Art). Good Luck :)
  • edited December 2011
    Polished Nail Salon on Carmen Rd. in Guilderland...(although it has a Schenectady address)... is great! I don't get acrylics but have had manicures and pedicures there. It's a newer salon so it's very nice and clean...prices are good. They have the nice big massage chairs for pedicures...which are $25. I can't remember how much manicures are but I'm thinking it was about $35 for both. I don't like going anywhere else now that I've started going there! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards