New York-Upstate

Bridal Show at National Museum of Dance

Hi!I just thought I would put out there that I believe on November 8th there is a free bridal show at the National Museum of Dance. I don't know what time or who's gonna be there, but at least it's a start!Did anyone go to the Franklin Plaza show? Was it worth it? I've never been to one of these things so I thought now was the time.... :)GL!

Re: Bridal Show at National Museum of Dance

• edited December 2011
    I went to the Franklin Plaza show and I thought it was blah.  The show was divided among the two ballrooms and hotel.  It was too spread out for my taste.  There is another show on October 25th.  I'm going to give that a try, but I'm not hopeful.
  • edited December 2011
    My MOH and I went to the Franklin Plaza one. I liked it. It wasn't as huge as the Saratoga Park/Car Museum one FI and I went to last weekend, but still decent. The food was good! and free =) I got some info on honeymoons, dJs, and bakeries. Which is what I wanted. If you have a chance, go to  the one in the winter at Saratoga Automobil Museum and Park. That one is awesome! My thought is I will go to any if I'm not doing anything. They are free, you can win prizes, get great info, and yummy food.
  • becks711becks711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is the October 25 show at Franklin Plaza, too?  If not, where is it?
  • bbydiva336bbydiva336 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is also one November 21st at The Red Mill Inn in Baldwinsville. Free and wine tasting!?
  • Brittany82709Brittany82709 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not been able to find alot of information on bridal shows in the capital district...where are you finding this info?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards