New York-Upstate

Question about Price Chopper Flowers

I am thinking of using Price Chopper for our flowers as I have heard good things about them. However I am wondering if anyone has specific Price Chopper locations/employees that they have had good luck with for wedding flowers. I am close to the Malta, Clifton Park and Latham stores. Thanks!

Re: Question about Price Chopper Flowers

• edited December 2011
    I used Margette at PC Clifton Park Shopper's World. She came highly recommended by my venue, Franklin Plaza. (In fact, they said, you should def book her and no one else. lol) I loved my flowers and they lasted for such a long time! They were gorgeous and so reasonably priced. I know other girls have gone elsewhere and been happy with PC but I do know that several have used Margette and been very pleased.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the recommendation, I am going to call today to set up a meeting with her!
  • MIDNYTEBLUE13MIDNYTEBLUE13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also contacted Marge at the PC @ Clifton Park but she was all booked!  She books fast.  She referred me to Katey @ the PC @ Altamont ... so just in case she is booked you can also contact Katey who is just awesome.  My wedding is in two weeks so I could also let you know how she does.
  • edited December 2011
    I called the Clifton Park store for flowers, the hesitation I have is that they only give one free consultation and since I am a year out I would probably need another one.  They want me to give them a deposit to hold the date without having a price quote or anything....I'm not sure how I feel about that and they only have a single slot open for my day over a year out.  Give them a call though and see what they say!
  • edited December 2011
    At my consultation, I was given a price quote right away so I could decide before putting the deposit down so I'm not sure if it was misinformation or miscommunication. Also, I was a year out booking and we definitely met again, free of charge. I think they say the first consultation is free so that brides aren't calling and changing/meeting monthly but we definitely had an appt about 2 months before to finalize everything and didn't pay a penny for it.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks again everyone for the advice! I did try the Clifton Park store and they were totally booked for my weekend. But I did call the Altamont store and they do have my date open so I am going to meet with Katey next weekI would love to know how your flowers from her turn out at your wedding, congratulations!
  • dray10486dray10486 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard that Price Chopper has good flowers. I'm thinking about using them too. I also heard that you can put a deposit down to hold your date, but it is refundable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards