New York-Upstate
Options

Saratoga - bars

Hi, We want to have a place for everyone to meet out for drinks on Friday night after dinner. Just the wedding party will be at the rehearsal dinner, but we'll have about 100 people total in town. I went with Max London's when I did the save the dates, but I feel like it may be too small. Then I thought of the Parting Glass, but there is a $5 cover on Friday night and I don't want to deal with that. Any other suggestions? Thanks!!

Re: Saratoga - bars

• Options
    CaitlynScottCaitlynScott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go with The Tavern or Gaffneys. The tavern has multiple floors and is definitely big enough. If Gaffneys still has their patio open, that would work well too. Gaffneys is personally my favorite bar. They also happen to be right across the street from one another. Both are on corner of Caroline and Putnam.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the Tavern would work well for you, it is really big and you can actually reserve an entire floor for just your party if you want. We did this for a friends birthday and it was great, I am not sure how much it costs but I dont think it's outragous.
  • Options
    AKatharineAKatharine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    City Tavern.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards