New York-Upstate

when to register?!

Is december to early to register for a March shower?!

Re: when to register?!

• edited December 2011
    I don't think so.  Your parents or other family members might want to take advantage of holiday sales.  Also they may want to use your registry for Christmas gifts.  If you have the time now register!  Time quickly dissappears as that shower date gets closer.  Just check the registry every few weeks to make sure none of your items have been discontinued or are seasonal.  Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Totally agree with pp....I registered early and I just made sure I didn't put anything on that was a sale or clearance item because it may not be there for very long or if its a set the whole set may not be there....
  • edited December 2011
    ditto- we registered a little over a year before the wedding and ended up getting some of the items for various occassions along the way (engagement party, birthdays, hanukkah, shower, etc)
  • hvnlydevilhvnlydevil member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Register as soon as you wish. Some people like to buy engagement gifts and as previously stated-you may get some things for the holidays. Just be sure to peek in every once in a while to update any discontinued/seasonal items.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards