Tennessee

Nashville Jewelry store for wedding bands

Does anyone have a jewelry store they recommend to buy my fiance's wedding band.  I like to support independently-owned stores when possible. We're looking for a simple band, really. 

I'm new to town, so thanks in advance for any advice!

Re: Nashville Jewelry store for wedding bands

• sboundksboundk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Platinum Jewelers in Franklin, TN.  They are locally owned and operated and they create all their own styles of bands.  Furthermore, they usually 30-40% below regular retail.

Their website is: http://www.platinumjewelers.com/

The owners are very nice!  I hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend Variety Jewelers in Hermitage. They have been in business for 30+ years and are very affordable. 615.391.0277!
  • edited December 2011
    Rick from Genesis Diamonds helped my fiance design a custom engagement ring and its more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed.  DEFINITELY check out Genesis Diamonds and ask for Rick as soon as you walk in.  He doesn't work off commission like most jewelrs do.
  • christine1244christine1244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didnt get his ring there, but I got my wedding band at Fred Meyer. It is just a plain white gold band and it only cost $90 and that included the insurance on it also. They had a nice variety of mens rings though, in varying price ranges.
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards