Tennessee
Options

Tn. Bride Poll

Where:When:Venue:Colors/Theme:Whats your favorite purchase:Whta was/is your hardest decision:Biggest challenge:Fav Vendor hired:Vendor you are looking to hire next:Thing you are most looking forward to:Biggest worry:Funniest or cutest thing fi has done lately:

Re: Tn. Bride Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where: Brentwood TNWhen: October 17, 2009Venue: The Governors Club, Colors/Theme: ivory, smoky gray, blush pinkWhats your favorite purchase: my dress and veilWhta was/is your hardest decision: guest listBiggest challenge: staying within budget!Fav Vendor hired: my wedding plannerVendor you are looking to hire next: none, have them allThing you are most looking forward to: walking down the aisle and seeing fiance's smiling faceBiggest worry: that people will not dance at our receptionFunniest or cutest thing fi has done lately: gives me back rubs when I get home from work
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where:  Clarksville,TNWhen: April 10, 2010Venue: St. B UMC & WaterStreet Events CenterColors/Theme: Red & Brown....martini theme Whats your favorite purchase: DressWhta was/is your hardest decision:  ChurchBiggest challenge: ChurchFav Vendor hired: photographer or plannerVendor you are looking to hire next: videographerThing you are most looking forward to: the actual wedding!!Biggest worry: that things won't come together as planned!Funniest or cutest thing fi has done lately:  went with me to Hobby Lobby for wedding stuff for my MOH and my weddings and he said that whatever I chose he liked!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards