Tennessee
Options

Florists

Hey girls! I was wondering if anybody knows any really good but not too expensive floral places in Jefferson County, TN? My wedding isn't until next June but I would like to get some ideas! Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Florists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Stephanie, and I do DISCOUNT wedding flowers in Chattanooga.  It sounds like you're on a slightly tight budget, so I might be perfect for you.  I am a full time graphic designer, but on the side, I do wedding floral design...mostly modern stuff.  I'm about 2 hours away from Jefferson County, but I'm TOTALLY willing to travel to deliver them, and set up anything necessary the morning of the wedding.  Here is my photobucket account where I've uploaded a few of my flower pictures.  http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss165/smcglo00/I am not limited to what you seen here.  I am confident that I can do ANYTHING that you wish, not matter how complex or unique.  And if you have a SET flower budget, I will work with you and make sure I STAY WITHIN that budget.  I am a newlywed who had a VERY tight budget, so I completely understand how important it is. You can e-mail if you are interested in more information.stephanielang06@gmail.comTHANKS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards