Tennessee
Options

It's been a while since we did one of these, so....

Your name/FI/DH name:How long have you known FI/DH?:How did you and FI meet:Wedding date:Venue type (church, park, beach, etc):How many guests do you anticipate/did you have:When did you get engaged?:Where did you get engaged?:Which part of the state are you from?:Which part of the state are/did you getting married?:Do you have any pets?Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?:Wedding colors:Favorite thing on your menu?:What do you think is the best thing about TN?Random fact about your wedding:
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's been a while since we did one of these, so....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name: Holley/ StevenHow long have you known FI/DH?: 8 yearsHow did you and FI meet: we went to high school together, his ex was a friend of a friend.Wedding date:09/09/09Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): old renovated theatreHow many guests do you anticipate/did you have:Final Count - 58!When did you get engaged?: 09/18/08Where did you get engaged?:Chop House on Kingston Pike in Knoxville :) ♥Which part of the state are you from?:all over east TN (I've lived in Knox, Blount, Washington, and Hawkins counties)Which part of the state are/did you getting married?: South of Knoxville, so East TNDo you have any pets? we have a turtle, ScrumpyDo you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: none yet, we are waiting a couple years.Wedding colors: red black and silverFavorite thing on your menu?: chicken alfredo mmmmmWhat do you think is the best thing about TN? its got everything I could ever want, beautiful views, lakes, mountains, and family. Random fact about your wedding: our BP is being introduced to Eye of the Tiger, and FI and I are being announced to the Rocky theme. LOL.Looking forward to reading everyone else's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name:- Erin and JoeHow long have you known FI/DH?:- A little over four yearsHow did you and FI meet:- We were set up on a blind date by his now ex-sister in lawWedding date:- May or October 2010Venue type (church, park, beach, etc):- Still deciding either the mountains or the beach! How many guests do you anticipate/did you have:-Wedding about 40, reception about 200When did you get engaged?:- August 3 2009Where did you get engaged?:- Our house, where we first meet! Which part of the state are you from?:-I love in Ohio, but went to school at UT!!Which part of the state are/did you getting married?:- Smokies or Hilton Head IslandDo you have any pets?- 1 dog, dagwood! Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?:- Probably  a year after we get marriedWedding colors:-Still deciding either fall colors or turquise, pink and orangeFavorite thing on your menu?: Bennets BBQ!! What do you think is the best thing about TN?-The mountains and the natural beauty! And singing Rocky Top! Random fact about your wedding: We still dont know when or where it will be!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Joe's- Two things... First, you got engaged the day before my birthday!! One of my GM got engaged on the 2nd... that's  so cool. Maybe not, but i think so  :) second- one of my BM's is getting married at St. Simon's Island, GA, and she LOVES it there. She's from TN, as well, and is going to UT now. Best of luck with your plans :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name: Natalie and Matt How long have you known FI/DH?: 5 months How did you and FI meet: through friends Wedding date: 09/18/2010 Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): Centenial Park How many guests do you anticipate/did you have: about 50ish When did you get engaged?: June 27th Where did you get engaged?: At our apartment Which part of the state are you from?: Nashville Which part of the state are/did you getting married?: Nashville Do you have any pets? none yet but we want a puggle Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: I have a 3 yr old and he has an 8 yr old from previous relationships, both boys Wedding colors: red and white Favorite thing on your menu?: not sure yet What do you think is the best thing about TN? my family is here Random fact about your wedding: we got engaged very quickly but I have never been so happy or found someone that fits me so well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name: Gretchen & BobbyHow long have you known FI/DH?: 14 monthsHow did you and FI meet: on eHarmony!! ;)Wedding date: Sept 2010Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): Outdoors with mountain viewHow many guests do you anticipate/did you have: 75When did you get engaged?: May 2010Where did you get engaged?: In our living roomWhich part of the state are you from?: NashvilleWhich part of the state are/did you getting married?: Gatlinburg areaDo you have any pets? 4 dogs and one fat cat! Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: We will someday, but not anytime soon!Wedding colors: I keep changing my mind! =PFavorite thing on your menu?: We are considering self-catering, so we don't know about this yetWhat do you think is the best thing about TN? Low cost of living and good jobs (that's why I moved here anyway)Random fact about your wedding: I think the fact that we met on eharmony and were engaged before we even knew each other a year is random enough. ;)

MARRIED 10.10.10 !!

October 2010 Siggy Challenge - walking down the aisle!

• Options
    BubbleBunnyBubbleBunny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name: Sarah/John How long have you known FI/DH?: 2 years How did you and FI meet: work Wedding date:11/13/10 Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): by his dad's pond How many guests do you anticipate/did you have:100 When did you get engaged?: September 4, 2009 Where did you get engaged?: at home Which part of the state are you from?: West TN Which part of the state are/did you getting married?: West TN Do you have any pets? yes a cat, Honey, and a dog, M.I.A. (shih tzu/pekignese mix Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: 3 each Wedding colors: purple and silver Favorite thing on your menu?: BBQ What do you think is the best thing about TN? the scenery Random fact about your wedding: we are planning something oddball for laughs during the ceremony. that's just the way we are :)
  • Options
    eastTNbrideeastTNbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name: Kelly and Brett How long have you known FI/DH?: 5 years How did you and FI meet: through an ex-boyfriend who I was still best friends with Wedding date: 5/20/06 Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): castle How many guests do you anticipate/did you have: 80ish When did you get engaged?: Christmas night 2004 Where did you get engaged?: my apartment Which part of the state are you from?: East TN Which part of the state are/did you getting married?: East TN Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, Jake a boxer mutt and Indie a Boston Terrier Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: don't have any and may not ever Wedding colors: royal blue and silver Favorite thing on your menu?: the cake! What do you think is the best thing about TN? the mountains Random fact about your wedding: It was fantastic! I'm also serving as a planner for some friends of mine, so I'll answer this for them as well Your name/FI/DH name: Miranda and Matt How long have you known FI/DH?: since middle school How did you and FI meet: school Wedding date: April or May 2010 Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): ballroom How many guests do you anticipate/did you have: 80-100 When did you get engaged?: on her birthday in 2009 Where did you get engaged?: at a cabin in pigeon forge Which part of the state are you from?: East TN Which part of the state are/did you getting married?: East TN Do you have any pets? one crazy JRT mix - Sophie Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: nope and say now that they don't ever want them Wedding colors: lavender and shades of purples and greens Favorite thing on your menu?: undecided at this point Random fact about your wedding: So far, almost nothing is planned! The couple has me starting to freak out! It will all come together, but we need to get busy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name: Marci and Anthony How long have you known FI/DH?: 12 yrs How did you and FI meet: College. Wedding date: TBD - shooting for spring/summer 2010 Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): Church. How many guests do you anticipate/did you have: 100 When did you get engaged?: Aug 16, 2009 Where did you get engaged?: He proposed at Gencon (gaming convention) in Indianapolis Which part of the state are you from?: Near Johnson City Which part of the state are/did you getting married?: Same Do you have any pets? No. Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: No plans for kids in the immediate future. Wedding colors: Natural colors to fit the Medieval theme. Favorite thing on your menu?: Turkey and chicken legs! What do you think is the best thing about TN? The people. Everyone's a little crazy, and it's great! Random fact about your wedding: Everyone who has heard about the theme either thinks it's going to be super fun, or that we're both completely insane. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name: Becca/Davis How long have you known FI/DH?: 4.5 years How did you and FI meet: through a mutual friend at Chili's Wedding date: 10-2-2010 Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): Church with a Sophisticated and Fun Reception How many guests do you anticipate/did you have: 200 When did you get engaged?: 5-21-2009 Where did you get engaged?: Central Park in NYC Which part of the state are you from?: Germantown, TN Which part of the state are/did you getting married?: Germantown, TN Do you have any pets? 2 Schnauzers Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: No children now, we will be waiting at least a few years Wedding colors: Gunmetal Grey Satin Dresses with Deep Pink, Purple, Green, and Navy accents/flowers Favorite thing on your menu?: Pasta Bar What do you think is the best thing about TN? Southern hospitality Random fact about your wedding: I absolutely love my dress and church.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your name/FI/DH name: Julia and Michael How long have you known FI/DH?: just under 3 years How did you and FI meet: His next door set us up on a blind date Wedding date: 25 Sept 2010 Venue type (church, park, beach, etc): The Cathedral of the Incarnation How many guests do you anticipate/did you have: 200 When did you get engaged?: 25 Aug 2009 Where did you get engaged?: Key West Which part of the state are you from?: Nashville orignally but living in Clarksville Which part of the state are/did you getting married?: Nashville Do you have any pets? one cat named Spaz Do you have children/When do you plan to, if at all?: not of atleast a couple years Wedding colors: fall colors think colors the leaves turn Favorite thing on your menu?: haven't picked it out yet What do you think is the best thing about TN? friendly people Random fact about your wedding: my flowergirl thinks she is going to the ball to dance with my Prince
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards