Tennessee
Options

Knoxville Photgraphy

Hi!   My friend is getting married in May next year and is looking to book a photographer based out of East Tennessee...she has been looking at some in Knoxville and the Tri Cities...who have all of you ladies used?

Re: Knoxville Photgraphy

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Jordan Max Photography.  They are in the Knoxville area.  They were awesome!  It's a boyfriend/girlfriend team and they did our Engagement session with a cd of all the pics, the entire wedding day (over 8 hours) with a cd of all the pics (some they worked on and some they left as candid) all for under $1300!!  Amazing couple to work with!  You can reach them at 865 363 6640 if you're friend in interested in them..... HTH!
  • Options
    wallace101610wallace101610 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    eric mccarty johnson city
    Photobucket image
    Crystal and Shawn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jen D Photography. A friend of mine used her and the photos are great and she's great if you are on a budget! www.jendukesphoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    J Henderson Studios. She is based out of Nashville but does weddings in Knoxville all of the time. I LOVE her!!
    I heart Ben!!
    October 11, 2008
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Trusty Gal blog|Trusty Tales
  • Options
    kurlyeeannkurlyeeann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Erin Browne based out of Knoxville and I have some pics in my bio.  My friend and I do photography on the weekends too.  We are starting a joint venture so we are very reasonably priced.   You can check out her site or my blog (which I've been bad about updating..I need to do that this weekend):http://www.jendukesphoto.com/http://annemarietrue.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used David Payne from Knoxville. Amazing guy, super nice, professional, always on time, you don't notice where he is standing but he takes the best pictures of all!! Plus you own the rights to your pics so you can order them at walgreens etc or with him the special ones. And he has very reasonable prices . Check his web at www.DavidPaynephotography.com I would use him and nobody else. My sister got married last year and used another one for the same price.. No comparison.
  • Options
    Christi1Christi1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A good frined of mine used Photography By Sabrina based out of Knoxville.  Sabrina was amazing!  All the pictures were gorgeous and Sabrina has the best personality!  She is so outgoing and professional, she makes everyone so comfortable around her as she is capturing the moments.  After being around her for a few minutes you can tell she truly loves what she does for a living!  My friend's wedding album was a stunning thick page coffee table album with a really cool acryllic/glass cover.  She said Sabrina is very reasolnably priced for the value of what you get out of her packages as well.  She is definatley worth checking out!  Here is the link to her website:  www.PhotographyBySabrina.com and her blog always has new fun weddings on it!  www.photosbysabrina.wordpress.com

Happy Planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards