Tennessee

Bridal Shops in Nashville? Affordable but not "ghetto"

My sister-in-law lives in Memphis, is moving to Knoxville, and is getting married in Pigeon Forge in October. We are going shopping for her wedding dress in Nashville on June 30th and are seeking advice on what bridal shops to visit.

She is on a limited budget so we are looking for low to moderately priced shops but, of course, want to avoid anything "ghetto". Do you have any recommendations for shops we should try?

Any advice would be appreciated, we are going in blind right now. Thanks.

Re: Bridal Shops in Nashville? Affordable but not "ghetto"

• Glitz Bridal in Bellvue would be a great place to look. It's off of Old Hickory Blvd. My friend tried dresses on there, and it was a great experience. They were really helpful, they had a good selection of dresses, and it seemed to be moderately priced. Good Luck!
  • I second Glitz, that's where I bought my dress. One place I wish I had looked at when dress shopping was Bridal Warehouse in Goodlettsville-I assumed it was like a David's Bridal and never went, but I was walking by their store the other day and they had several dresses on display that I loved and had not seen anywhere else.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_bridal-shops-in-nashville-affordable-but-not-ghetto?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:149c2457-81fe-4540-b3eb-d8455b0d38ebPost:135863e4-2976-4469-9bdd-fe8c89bcc0ea">Re: Bridal Shops in Nashville? Affordable but not "ghetto"</a>:
    [QUOTE]I second Glitz, that's where I bought my dress. <strong>One place I wish I had looked at when dress shopping was Bridal Warehouse in Goodlettsville</strong>-I assumed it was like a David's Bridal and never went, but I was walking by their store the other day and they had several dresses on display that I loved and had not seen anywhere else.
    Posted by msimps14[/QUOTE]

It is like David's bridal but the the sales associates there are very rude. One of my BM's who went with me helped me in and out of the dress the sales consultant was no where to be found and she also kept pulling dresses that were out of my price range. GL I agree Glitz, and the White Room in Lebanon.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second the White Room of Lebanon AND Murfreesboro! That is where I got my dress and the ladies and seamstress is AMAZING! Best customer service out of 8 bridal shops I went to. I would visit both stores because they have different inventory. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards