Tennessee

Brother's Cove in the Smoky Mountains

Hello fellow knotties! I am from Virginia but we are planning a May 2012 wedding in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville. I have been dong some research at some places, but I continue to go back to Brother's Cove in the Pigeon Forge area. Has anybody been to a wedding or had their own wedding here before? I went to a wedding there when I was younger, but I didn't really pay attention to much detail! It is an absolutely gorgeous place and I was just looking for some first hand knowledge about the venue. Also, are there any other venues y'all would suggest for that particular area?

Re: Brother's Cove in the Smoky Mountains

• sombrasombra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you talked to them? I know they are having a price hike and the lodge is currently under rennovations which is why we had to look at alternate venues.
    This is per My'ly who was always prompt to contact me back.

• edited December 2011
    Hey! I am a "Knotty" (married 6 years ago and loving every day of it!!)   =)
    Anyway, I was just scanning the boards and saw your post. Call me when you have time. I am a wedding planner in the Smoky Mountain area. I have been doing weddings for 12 years and I can help you out. Or if you want to shoot me a text with your email I can send you a check list and you can let me know what you are looking for so I can give you a quote. Hope to talk to you soon!  =)

Deidra McGill
    865-719-0214
    or my office is 1-800-891-1832

www.agardenparadise.com
  • edited December 2011
    My husband and I got married at Brother's Cove in August 2007. We had the wedding at the gazebo, light appetizers/drinks in the pavillon by the pool while we went and had our pictures taken so the guests weren't just standing around waiting for us and the reception in the lodge. Loved it. We use My'ly Christopher (Magic Moments). She was AWESOME!!! She took care of all the details and everything was perfect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards