Tennessee

alterations in Knoxville area

I'm looking for a place to get my dress altered in the Knoxville area.  Does anyone have suggestions?

Re: alterations in Knoxville area

• opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not get my wedding dress altered there, but I have always trusted Prestige Cleaners with my alterations. They're very professional.

Also, White Lace and Promises has a deal where they will do your alterations, store your dress, and steam it for you twice (once for portraits and once for the big day). I understand it can be pricey, but might be worth the peace of mind.
  • vscheidt891vscheidt891 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no heard any good things about White Lace and Promises. I bought my wedding dress from Alfred Angelo and they have an in house alterations lady. Your best bet would be to go to the store where you bought your dress, and ask them who they recommend. Some stores offer insurance on your dress if you go through their alterations team, so if anything happens they will buy you another dress.
  • pulga131pulga131 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alternative's Alterations in Alcoa is wonderful.  Haven't taken a wedding gown there but I've taken several bridesmaid/cocktail dresses and she does fabulous work!  We are currently getting BM dresses altered at Sandra G;s in Knoxville- Wedding wonderland recommends her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tikikatie23tikikatie23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with Sandra Gs and it was WAY TO OVER PRICED!!! trust me it was not worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards