Tennessee
Options

Clarksville, TN-Bridal Boutique

Has anyone used the bridal boutique off Warfeild in Clarksville? All of the reviews online are horrible for it. I have been inside of it a couple times, and it seems like a nice place. Just curious if anyone has had a positive experience purchasing gown/tux there. 
*********May 14, 2011 I marry best friend, biggest fan, and love of my life!!!********** ~Liz

Re: Clarksville, TN-Bridal Boutique

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Never used them but a friend of mine got her dress at the new place off exit 11 in the newer strip shopping area with a bank and a michaels pizza the shop is called something blue I think and she loved it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Bride's Boutique is a great store with a great owner! Carly is an absolute joy to work with. She is honest and upfront and will tell you if a dress looks horrible on you! I purchased my dress there as well as my bridesmaids dresses. Prior to my wedding, i had also purchased 2 prom dresses there. Great Store. Great Ladies. AMAZING SERVICE!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress and my BM dresses all at David's Bridal in Nashville.  I didn't even think to look anywhere local here.  I've not heard anything at all either way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately I havent been there either but it looks like a nice place.  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards