Tennessee
Options

chair covers

im in desprit need of about 75 to 100 chair covers on a tight budget so any sugestions would be lovely thank you

Re: chair covers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stargazer Linens in LaVergne TN gave me a deal on chaircovers for $1.00 each. look them up
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do not use Stargazer linens!!

I just had a terrible experience with them where my linens did not show up until 1 hour before guests arrived whenever they were supposed to be available for pickup 2 days before. They also got all the sizes and colors wrong and were just unacceptable. They would not answer any phone calls and when we went to pick them up they did not even answer the door but stood inside peeking out the windows. When someone finally answered the phone it was lie after lie about when they would have my order. They finally had to deliver them and arrived 5 hours after they said they would be there, again lying on when they left or how they could be contacted. 

The prices sound great at first but the product is very poor quality with irregular sizes and colors and the customer service is absolutely terrible. Do not trust them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards