Tennessee

Wedding Bands

Hi,

I am getting married 3/5/2011 and looking for a band for my wedding. Everyone I've talked to is around $2500 for 4 hours and I just cannot go over $2K. Does anyone have any bands to recommend to me. I'm looking for a group that can do jazz classics & Sinatra type stuff during dinner and then everything from motown to current for later in the evening.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Sarah

Re: Wedding Bands

• opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located? You might want to ask around at the school of music at your local college. When I was at UTK I had a lot of friends who were in bands, but a lot of them have since moved on.
  • mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Like opal, it depends on where you're located. We just did an iPod reception so I can't give you any recs there, but I can ask around if you'll help us out with a general area.

(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • medsw610medsw610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My band was Nashvegas Allstars and they were amazing!  They were $2000 for 4 45 minute sets.  My wedding was in Nashville so if you are not in Nashville, they may have extra costs associated with travel expenses.  But you should definitely check out their website and song list.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you! I am located in Nashville. Still looking for a band...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards