Tennessee

Wedding Planners Nashvile Area

We had a terrible experience with a wedding planner in Nashville so if you are looking for one let me know and I will tell you who to stay away from.

Re: Wedding Planners Nashvile Area

• edited December 2011
    what did she / they do wrong?    Ive heard some bad stories before....   Im looking for one in east Tn.. whats the going cost for a planner????
  • edited December 2011

Here, here! i've had a terrible experience with a  Murfreesboro wedding planner too! I had wanted her to do most of it, but she ended up doing none of it and here I am with tons left to do...

So now I'm just looking for nash or boro day of planner at a reasonable price...... any suggestions?

• edited December 2011
    Hello cjcjo5,

I am a Planner / DOC out of Chattanooga who travels. Look up my website, http://www.lovebridgeweddings.com   - I have 26 years experience and am only 42.

I am a member in good standing with The Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce.
    No complaints. Plenty of references.I am a professional. Most planners these days saw the movie, The Wedding Planner and decided, they could become one or planned their own and thought they could do it professionally. It is harder than it looks as you have found. 

Call me, I will gladly work Nashville, Murfreesboro and Knoxville / Kingsport, all.

Thank you brides - Best Wishes,
    Callie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards