Tennessee
Options

Greeneville, TN

We are planning an April 2013 wedding in Greeneville. We are getting married downtown at my grandparents' church but can't quite decide on a reception venue. Any ideas?

Re: Greeneville, TN

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_greeneville-tn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:2d1d671c-dd78-4d8a-a50e-0105c9278eb3Post:29085da0-c1b5-40ea-b8f0-cd4fb9bf6747">Greeneville, TN</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are planning an April 2013 wedding in Greeneville. 
    <div>
    </div><div>Heather I am also in Greeneville. I am planning a June , 2014 wedding. A few diffrent places I have thought about for reception venues include. The Andew Johnson Club House, There is also the new venue located at the Crescent Building. The only other things I have found inside Greeneville would be Hotel confrence rooms. If you are looking for something more rustic, there is the Oaks out in the Camp Creek area, It is a nice rustic resort,  as well as Myers Pumkin Patch in Midway area. I haven't gotten prices yet, as I am not that far into my planning but maybe one of these places will be able to help you out. Happy planning!</div>
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers? Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_greeneville-tn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:2d1d671c-dd78-4d8a-a50e-0105c9278eb3Post:8594c059-5a3f-42f5-9d28-22f9f623ad5f">Re: Greeneville, TN</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Greeneville, TN : [QUOTE]We are planning an April 2013 wedding in Greeneville.  Heather I am also in Greeneville. I am planning a June , 2014 wedding. A few diffrent places I have thought about for reception venues include. The Andew Johnson Club House, There is also the new venue located at the Crescent Building. The only other things I have found inside Greeneville would be Hotel confrence rooms. If you are looking for something more rustic, there is the Oaks out in the Camp Creek area, It is a nice rustic resort,  as well as Myers Pumkin Patch in Midway area. I haven't gotten prices yet, as I am not that far into my planning but maybe one of these places will be able to help you out. Happy planning!
    Posted by coyzgirl[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the suggetions. Best of luck to you in your planning!
  • Options
    Try the General Morgan Inn.  My mom is from there and we go there every year for Christmas dinner.  The food is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards