Tennessee

Cedars of Lebanon

Has anyone used Cedar's of Lebanon? I ran across this the other day and loveddddddd  it!!! Any thoughts?

Re: Cedars of Lebanon

• erinn022erinn022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my coworkers got married there last fall.  It was a beautiful location for their outdoor ceremony along with using the lodge area for their reception.  It's a little bit of a drive from Nashville.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vlsmith98vlsmith98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our wedding reception there in March. They didn't care what you did decoration wise as long as you cleaned up the place. It was so cheap and we transformed the space.  It is worth looking into.  Message me if you would like any pictures of what we did with the space.
  • edited May 2012
    Did they allow champagne/wine there?

In Response to <a href="http://nashville.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_cedars-of-lebanon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:4094c98f-1a19-485c-91d2-3e3e8bfc93c0Post:a17f1cd9-2e03-41b9-a844-8733967e3aff">Re: Cedars of Lebanon</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had our wedding reception there in March. They didn't care what you did decoration wise as long as you cleaned up the place. It was so cheap and we transformed the space.  It is worth looking into.  Message me if you would like any pictures of what we did with the space.
    Posted by vlsmith98[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards