Tennessee

Mountain Harbor Inn- Dandridge, TN

My best firend is getting married there this May and we're putting everything together fairly quickly. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with affordable catering near the area. All I've found is Food City and Smokies both of which are good options, just wondering if there were others? Also an area photograher...

Thanks,

Re: Mountain Harbor Inn- Dandridge, TN

• edited December 2011
    Hello! I don't have any advice on caterers, but a sometimes less expensive option for photographers is to call your local newspaper and ask a photographer there if they'd be interested in doing some freelance work for your wedding. The Standard Banner doesn't have too many photographers, but the sports writer (Darren) is great, and he's always looking for a way to make some money on the side! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using a caterer out of the Tri Cities but I know they travel. They can work with most budgets and come highly recommended. They are really popular so I'm not sure if they would have a date available this close but it's worth a shot; check out Main Street Catering .If you haven't found anything yet their website is mainstreetcatering.net
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! can you please let me know how your friends wedding goes?! I am looking into having MHInn as my venue, but I haven't had an luck finding a lot of reviews! Good luck and have a great time! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! We are looking at MHI also (but for September of next year) Since they don't furnish silverware and the necessaries like that, we have found that Chef's Catering is semi affordable because they supply tablecloths, silverware, etc. I'll give you an idea of what we are going to get  to see if this is around what you would want to pay. We are going to have around 90 guests and the food is going to cost about 2100.00 total that's their service charge and tax included. That is for 2 entree's and 3 salad choices, and rolls. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards