Tennessee
Options

Cj's on the square?? Anyone used?

Has anyone used cj's on the square in Franklin for their ceremony/reception? Or know someone that did...thoughts?

Re: Cj's on the square?? Anyone used?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    As a wedding coordinator I can tell you that CJ's is just beautiful.  Their preferred caterer is the Main Event and they are awesome.  If I were getting married again I would definitely put this at the top of my list.

Best wishes to you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I DJ at CJ's Off The Square frequently and it is by far one of my favorite venues to play at primarily because of thier freindly and organized staff. Call CJ or Amy over there if you want the most stress free, fun and eligant wedding and reception possible!

Ryan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked CJ's for my June 2012 wedding and so far I am overly impressed with their willingness to work with me, being a distance away, and their ability to understand my overall goals for my wedding theme and decor.  You will love Amy, my coordinator, and Nancy is right, from everything I heard you won't find any all inclusive venue better than CJ's.  Especially if you are a worrysome bride like me and you need constant feedback and contact. 

Hope you go with them, it's beautiful, if you've seen it you won't be able to choose anything else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards