Tennessee

Nasvhille Referrals

Looking for some affordable referrals for photographers and bakeries in the Nasvhille area. Any suggestions

Re: Nasvhille Referrals

• superchickensuperchicken member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know an excellent photographer in Mt. Juliet - Leila Hunt Photography.  I don't know if she does wedding photography, but she does beautiful work, especially outside shots. Her website is:  http://www.lhuntphotography.net

I also know a fantastic cake artist and I recently posted her info on this board:  Sweetface Cakes.  Her website is http://www.sweetfacecakes.com
    She does absolutely gorgeous work, her cakes are delicious, and she's really affordable, considering what other bakers in the Nashville area charge.

Hope that helps!
  • sboundksboundk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered talking to some of the local colleges here in town like a art and design school?  Often times you can find an AWESOME photographer who needs to enhance their portfolio and you can usually get them cheaper and usually you can do some form of bartering if you can do a service they might need (i.e. website, etc)
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend going to the Wedding 101 library at the Factory at Franklin.  They have soo many vendors you can check out and make appointments with.  I would also highly recommend my photographer!  Check out justinwrightphoto.com.  Cheap is a relative term, but he's cheap for the quality of work I want and how much time he'll spend at your wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • seross82seross82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Betsy Limbaugh. Our engagement photos are AWESOME and I can not wait until she takes our wedding photos (www.betsylimbaughphoto.com).

And for our cake we're using Sweet G - check her out on facebook..she makes the cutest cookies and her cake tasted AMAZING. :)
  • mrsstacyclarkmrsstacyclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brian's Custom Wedding Photography out of Mt. Juliet and he has some really reasonable prices, plus you get your photos on his website. The package I am going with is $556 for 75 matted photos in a book with an engagement photo session plus all our pictures will be on his website.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sboundksboundk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you are still looking for a Photographer.  If you are I would like to recommend a photographer I have met recently as he is exceptional and greatly priced.  Please give him a call.  He has plenty of pictures he can show you as well.  His name is Tim Frazier and his website is http://fantim.com/. He does several types of packages - one is ceremony only, reception only or all day wedding package.

I hope this helps!
  • manelmsmanelms member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement....If you are still looking for a wedding photographer in the Nashville area....please take a look at my website....

ashlynnelmsphotography.smugmug.com

I specialize in the photojournalistic wedding photography style...

I would love an opportunity to talk to you and your fiance about your upcoming wedding and your wedding photography needs.

Please take a look at my website and contact me if you are interested.  

Again, congratulations on your upcoming wedding,

Ashlyn Nelms

615-305-2060
  • edited December 2011
    If you're still looking for a photographer check out Krystl Miller (yes that's how you spell her name ;) ) I do not live in Nashville (or in TN at all, haha) but I've saw her work & I LOVE IT! If I lived in TN I'd prob go for her. Not sure of her prices either, but I know she does weddings. :)
    Good Luck!

http://www.Krystlphotography.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards