Tennessee
Options

Nashville Area Photographer

We are planning a wedding in Nashville all the way from Wisconsin and are desperately in need of a photographer.  We already have an engagement session booked locally and just need someone for the day of coverage.

Any recommendations?

Re: Nashville Area Photographer

• Options
    TitansluvrTitansluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    zach and Jody Gray...they are wonderful!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Becca Yager. She is really good and reasonably priced. http://www.beccayagerphotography.com/
  • Options
    laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon Jenkins Photography!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Donald Yeager! So far he's been great! http://donaldyeager.com/blog/ 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sboundksboundk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is your price range?  Before I recommend someone, I would like to make sure they are within your budget.  I have several recommendations.

Where are you getting married?
  • Options
    lizhudson88lizhudson88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Scoobie photography! I met them at a luncheon for breast cancer awareness. His wife Lisa is awesome too :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Krystl Miller Photography!

Don't know what her prices are...but you can email her.

site: www.krystlphotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi all. I'm newly engaged and planning a Nashville wedding...but from NYC. I would love any wedding photographer suggestions. We don't need engagement photos either. Just day of pictures. Our budget is $1500. Thanks in advance for your help!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would second Scoobie Photography. we tried to hire him but he was not avalable. We ended up hireing a photographer from Atlanta GA.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

As a new bride & Nashville Wedding Photographer , I love these types of forums and will gladly offer my unbiased opinion and thoughts. Laughing So, my company just finished a bridal show this past weekend in Franklin TN and we met Jen and Ben from Skipper photography. I'm not sure if they are around the $1500 price range, but it's worth looking into.... super fun personalities! We also met a group by the name of The Collections, they had some really great images.  If you find a photographer you like and shoot them a message, they may be willing to negotiate depending on your wedding date. Surreal Image Studio and Ace Photography were also there.  Of, course there are many others, but I've found that most are around $2,000 or higher. Hope that helps!

• Options
    kkaurakkaura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I think I've posted about this photographer in like a milion posts but I love them! I'm using Pro Deo Creations after they photographed a friend of mine's wedding in New York (she flew them up there). Their photos were amazing and they did 10 hours of photography. I have them for 5 hours for $600 - that includes two photographers and all the images on DVD (originals and whatever they edit) plus the copyrights. That price was with a military discount, I think originally it's $800 - $1,000 for five hours, but that is still pretty good for two photographers and all their photos. But their website says they like to work with couples to get them the coverage they need at the price they can really afford.

www.Facebook.com/ProDeoCreations
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    chris and adrienne scott http://www.chrisandadriennescott.com
    they are truly incredible people and if you ask I bet they'll bring their puppy:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards