Tennessee

ROLL CALL!!

Re: ROLL CALL!!

• edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: I'm Katie, and his name is Robbie. :)

Wedding Date: He's currently deployed in Afghanistan, so that's put a damper in choosing an official date. We're thinking of sometime 2012, maybe in the spring, but hopefully in the fall because I'll be 21 and be able to drink hahaha.

What part of TN are you from: I'm originally from western PA, but moved to Clarksville/Ft. Campbell to be with him. He's originally from Memphis.

Favorite wedding details: I'm going a little crazy with my "Martha Stewart" and other wedding magazines, but it's all good fun. My planning keeps changing because I'll come across new ideas.

Fun fact about you: I met Robbie when I was in highschool after traveling to Memphis for my cousin's wedding. Robbie was a groomsman, and the groom was his best friend. I was 16, he was 19. He asked me to dance with him at the reception. :)

We haven't had our engagement pictures done yet, but here we are!

• ShiaShia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Shatavia & Mateen
    Wedding Date: 06/30/2012
    What part of TN are you from: Nashville, TN I grow up in Franklin, TN!
    Favorite wedding details: I am doing a DIY wedding and making everything myself but it is hard and rewarding too because I am saving so much money.
    Fun fact about you: I am a Graphic Designer.
  • edited December 2011

Name and FI's/dDH's name: Amanda and Tyler
    Wedding Date: June 9, 2012
    What part of TN are you from: My family is from Clinton/Knoxville and I grew up in several places in East TN (Harriman, Byrdstown, Decatur). Tyler is from Greeneville (which is where I ended up going to college; he went to UTK). We met through his church's mission trip to Arizona that we both participated in.

Favorite wedding details: We have just began the planning process, so I am most excited about finalizing my colors and trying on dresses!

Fun fact about you: We are both living in Memphis for professional school. He is in Law School and I am in Grad School. And we love the Vols!

• edited December 2011
    alicia lee & matthew

june 5th,2011

I am actually from hamilton,nj but my fiance is from millington,tn

favorite detail about our wedding... so far would have to be our colors. plum and white.

I am going to school for elementary education and my fiance went to school for auto mechanic & building.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Josh and Sam

Wedding Date: Sept. 24, 2011

What part of TN are you from: Chattanooga

Favorite wedding details: A lot of things, like our cake and pictures and such are being given to us as wedding gifts, so we're saving a lot of money. Also, both my Mom and Daddy are walking me down the aisle.

Fun fact about you: I was born and raised til I was 6 years old in South Africa. My family is from there. We have been in Tennessee for almost 16 years. And I teach horse therapy for kids and adults.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Kristen& John

Wedding Date: July 2, 2011
    What part of TN are you from: Memphis
    Favorite wedding details: My firework display/show that I am trying to get together, my ring, and my centerpieces!! I love flowers!!
    Fun fact about you:My mom and sister got married very close to holidays and now I come!!

April Siggy Challenge: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TheGlamouristTheGlamourist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Kelly + Drew
    Wedding Date: 7/15
    What part of TN are you from: The geographical centre
    Favorite wedding details: The venue - a 1920s theatre hall!
    Fun fact about you: I can wiggle my ears independently of each other?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • heyitzsaraiheyitzsarai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Sarai and his name is Keith
    Wedding Date: August 04,2012 I believe! Laughing
    What part of TN are you from: Memphis,TN
    Favorite wedding details: Umm right now I'm just trying to figure everything out lol
    Fun fact about you: Me and my fiance' were co-workers and friends before we started dating lol
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Cati + Patrick

Wedding Date: October 8, 2011

What part of TN are you from: Both of us are from Hendersonville (about 15 minutes north-east of Nashville)

Favorite wedding details: So far... our honeymoon!!! (which we had booked before almost anything else) and my dress! 

Fun fact about you: I was good friends and co-workers with 2 (out of 3!) of his older sisters. He worked there too, and then 2 years later we started dating and 4 years later - here we are! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the museum of Appalachia tooo!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Bailey and Joel

Wedding Date: October 15, 2011

What part of TN are you from: Living in Knoxville at the moment, but the wedding will be in Lebanon (closer to parents).

Favorite wedding details: My dress! Also, the look of my wedding is what I call "Old English County" meaning that there will be a lot of lace, candles and an overall rustic feel.

Fun fact about you: Joel and I started dating in high school. We've been together 7 years and are ready to FINALLY tie the knot.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm Sheree and my fiance is Michael

We're getting married in May of 2012.

We're from East Tennessee, the Knoxville area.

Favorite Wedding Detail:  Well we just started planning so my favorite detail so far is I get to be married to the love of my life!

Fun fact about us:  Michael and I met on Match.com and dated for 2 years before we got engaged.  Oddly though, our paths crossed many times before Match...my cousin (who's like my sister) is married to his close co-workers son, we attended the same concert together a year before we met and sat a few rows away and many other little coincidences.  It's fate! 

Here we are! 

• jllondonjllondon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: I'm Jessica.  He's David.  :)

Wedding Date: 
    November 5, 2011

What part of TN are you from: 
    We are both from Covington, TN, but now live in Jackson, TN.

Favorite wedding details: 
    We're getting married in my church, which is where my parents were married 28 years ago.

Fun fact about you:
    We lived 4 house apart for 15 years, yet we don't remember each other as kids. 

This was taken at the UT game where he proposed while tailgating.
  • edited December 2011
    Name:  Lauren & Jeffrey

Wedding Date:  August 20, 2011

What part of TN:  Nashville

Favorite Wedding Details:  Reception is at the Country Music Hall of Fame!  Our family is very musical so this is perfect!  And I'm a lawyer so our "signature drink" is a blue vodka drink called "Liberty & Equality"

Fun fact about you:  Jeff and I love college football, but sadly we share rival alliances.  I'm all Vol and he loves the Crimson Tide!  Somehow we make it work.

• edited December 2011
    Hi!

My name is Stephanie and my fiance's name is Steven and we are getting married on Oct 8, 2011!!!!!!!

We are both currently living in Cookeville, TN but I am originally from north Georgia and he is from Mcminnville, TN.

Right now I am in the process of making my RSVP cards. I'm trying not to get everything done too fast, but I seem to do everything at once and then I am left with nothing really to do for several months. I guess my favorite part right now is planning the honeymoon and thinking of all the cool things we are going to be able to do!!!

I am currently a graduate student and he is an undergraduate student. We are both graduating this year, so we are getting married right smack dab in the middle of a very uncertain time! It'll be fun to experience this together and get to find our first place.  A neat fact about us...we have only been together 7 months. We both knew from a couple weeks in that what we had was something incredible and we jumped on it. I never knew that feeling of just taking that leap of faith and hoping you don't crash and burn, but that is what we did and it has paid off. I wouldn't have our relationship any other way

Here is my dress!!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married on May 21st in Memphis also!
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name:  Lauren & Ken
    Wedding Date: June 3, 2012
    What part of TN are you from  We're both from Knoxville, TN
    Favorite wedding details: We're having inflatables for the 42 kids invited!
    Fun fact about you:

We dated in HS, but after breaking up didn't talk for almost 10 years! Last summer, he sent me a facebook friend request....so technically, we owe it all to facebook!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Donice and Scott

Wedding Date: August 20th, 2011

What part of TN are you from: Nashville

Favorite wedding details: It's all about the dress!!  I started with the dress and built around that idea.  Flowers and little vintage styled details are also important. AND, obviously because of my line of work... my wedding photos! =)

Fun fact about you:  WE ARE GETTING MARRIED IN ITALY!!! WOOHOO! Also, before I even became a bride I worked with brides and attended several weddings w/ my soon-to-be husband as a wedding photographer!  We are the owners of Wedlock Images in Nashville, and now I'm on the other end of the planning and I'm super excited!  Can't wait to be Mrs. Stimeare Kiss

• edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name:  Lauren and Forrest 
    Wedding Date: July 7, 2011
    What part of TN are you from: Rogersville, getting married in Kingsport
    Favorite wedding details: The venue! And we love cupcakes so instead of the traditional cake we are having cupcakes!
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI Name: Esha & Antonio
    Wedding Date: 6/9/2012
    What part of TN are your from? Memphis
    Favorite Wedding Details: The venue.  We're getting married at The Esplanade.  It is soooo elegant!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Jessica and Michael
    Wedding Date: 12-3-11
    What part of TN are you from: I am currently living in FL, but will be moving up to Nashville in June to be with FI.
    Favorite wedding details:  The mac and cheese station that we will be having at our wedding! YUM..
    Fun fact about you: I enjoy line dancing! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name:
    Tammy & Tony
    Wedding Date:
    3/17/2012
    What part of TN are you from:
    Memphis
    Favorite wedding details:
    Flowers! I'm doing them myself have having a blast.
    Fun fact about you:
    I'm the most cheap "chic" girl you will ever meet!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: I'm Katy, he's Kurt
    Wedding Date:  March 10, 2012

What part of TN are you from:  Neither of us are from Tennessee. I'm from Columbus, Ohio and he's from St. Louis, Missouri. I live in Memphis, and he lives in Southaven, Mississippi (about 20 minutes away). 

Favorite wedding details: Still so new, but excited to show off Memphis to our families.

Fun fact about you: We met on eHarmony! It worked for us! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name:Anna FI is Takoa
    Wedding Date:September 10, 2011

What part of TN are you from: We are not from TN but have relocated 4 yrs ago. We live in Murfreesboro

Favorite wedding details: My dress!

Fun fact about you:I am a tomboy but my dress makes me want to be a girly girl for atleast one day

Soon to be Young forever! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Audra and he's David

Wedding Date: 11-11-11 (and no, we didn't pick it for the numbers!) lol

What part of TN are you from: I'm from CA, but spent most summers in OK, he's from Columbia, TN

Favorite wedding details: I'm making my bouquet (brooches from both sides of the family who have passed) and fabric roses.

Fun fact about you: Like several PP, we met on Match, but found out that we had crossed paths six times previously and never really known it! Can't imagine life without him now Laughing

11.11.11 It's more than a wish; our prayers have been answered.
  • msimps14msimps14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name and FI's name: Meghan and Chad

Wedding Date: 5-12-12

What part of TN are you from? We are both from Nashville

Favorite wedding details: Not sure yet! We just set the date, but I'm looking forward to invitations the most.

Fun fact about you: We also dated in high school but got back together after college.
  • edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Chelsea and Justin
    Wedding Date: May 27, 2012
    What part of TN are you from: I'm actually from Pennsylvania but the FI lives near Knoxville!
    Favorite wedding details: Hand-made cake plates (made by him!)
    Fun fact about you: I speak four languages!
  • madihashahidmadihashahid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: Madiha & Shiraz

Wedding Date: we don't know yet =(

What part of TN are you from: Brentwood

Favorite wedding details: dessert bars

Fun fact about you: My dad and Shiraz's dad were best friends in medical school. They reunited 2 years ago and that is when I met the man of my dreams! <3
  • beerladybeerlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Name and FI's/dDH's name: Madiha & Shiraz

Wedding Date: October 20, 2012

What part of TN are you from: I'm originally from north Georgia and he is from south Georgia. We are living in Chattanooga right now.

Favorite wedding details: DIYing as much as possible.

Fun fact about you: I have been planning my wedding since I was twenty-five although I didn't have a fiance!
  • CERULEAN1217CERULEAN1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name and FI's/dDH's name: i'm Ashley, he is Christopher
    Wedding Date: 06/09/12
    What part of TN are you from: Springfield, tn (north of Nashville)
    Favorite wedding details: MY DRESS! the photobooth, getting everyone together to celebrate with us! oh... and my FIANCE!  love that guy!!! :-)
    Fun fact about you: Chris and I worked together for 4 years but never really spoke to each other rather than just being friendly in passing..... funny how things work out!!! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards