Tennessee
Options

chattanooga venues

FI and I are looking for a venue for an outside wedding in chattanooga tn. Anyone know of any good places to look first?

Re: chattanooga venues

• Options
    The Gallery in Red Bank (has an outside Terrace and lots of art)
    Tennessee RiverPlace in Lookout Valley (Bed & Breakfast with a Tent for Reception)
    Lookout Lake also in Lookout Valley (backup weather plan needed)
    Blackfox Farms at Exit 20 off of I-75 (no alcohol but beautiful; lots of flowers included)
    The Grandview on Lookout Mountain (plenty of room outside but small if it has to move inside)
  • Options
    If you find a place please let us know!
  • Options
    I really love the Zan Guerry Clubhouse, this is definitly on the list to go tour! 
    It is a little more than I wanted to pay, so I am still hunting for somewhere a bit cheaper.
  • Options
    In Response to Re: chattanooga venues:
    Ok will check it out going on our tour today hopeflly we will decide today.
  • Options
    DEBARGE VINEYARDS!!!!! 30 mins south of chatt into georgia beautiful and in the mountians with their own wedding pavilion and bridal party suite.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_chattanooga-venues-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:98caf227-47d4-433b-b663-30a4f8728cefPost:2067a64b-79d8-4345-9489-65f07f78ac02">chattanooga venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I are looking for a venue for an outside wedding in chattanooga tn. Anyone know of any good places to look first?
    Posted by jdvis1[/QUOTE]

The Historic Dent House off of Bonny Oaks Drive is a great place. Very reasonable in price and offer packages also....may not be good for large weddings though I forget seating capacity.

Aimes
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Rock City would be beautiful!!! Go to http://www.meetatgrandview.com. I checked it out. I wish I could afford that! My wedding is low budget but if I could pick any place it would be there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards