Tennessee

Scoobie Photography is booked, need help with recommendations

One of my BM's recommended Scoobie's Photography and we loved his web page only to find out that he is booked on our date. Scoobie replied with other photographer recommendations that I need info on. Has anyone worked with Ace Photo, Gray Photo, Gregory Byerline and John Gentry Photo.

It is kind of my fault for waiting so long, Now I'm trying to play catch up.

TIA

Terrie

Re: Scoobie Photography is booked, need help with recommendations

• seross82seross82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of budget do you have for photography? I know we looked at John Gentry (a friend of mine used him) and Gray photography. Great pictures but pricier than I was willing to pay (esp for what they offered). After checking out a bunch and meeting with a few we went with Betsy Limbaugh photography (http://betsylimbaughphoto.com/). She's awesome, photos are great, and you get a ton for your money (2 photogs, all day-not just a certain # of hours, all of the images, etc). 

We also really liked Justin Wright Photography. 

Hope that helps!
  • TimandMekaTimandMeka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try beautiful portraits by Alden.  He is wonderful and costs much less than most, plus his work is superior to most in Nashville.  He did photo shoot for Dolly Parton.  Wonderful

615-876-7200 is his number
  • medsw610medsw610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Chris and Adrienne Scott.  They are incredible!
  • bucgirl87bucgirl87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul Rowland....photography is not his main source of income so he can afford to charge less! www.paulrowlandphotography.com
  • lizandjosh09lizandjosh09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you still looking for a photographer?
  • manelmsmanelms member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding....

If you are looking for a reasonably priced photographer in Nashville please check out my website....

ashlynnelmsphotography.smugmug.com

I would love a chance to work with you and your fiance....

Again Congratulations!!!!!

Ashlyn Nelms

manelms@comcast.net
  • manelmsmanelms member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi...my name is Ashlyn Nelms and I am a local Nashville Wedding Photographer.  Please check out my website ashlynnelmsphotography.smugmug.com or check out my Facebook page "Ashlyn Nelms Photography"  I still have some open dates on my calendar and may be able to help you out.  My prices are very reasonable and I would love a chance  to work with you.

Please give me a call at 615.305.2060 or you can email me a manelms@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Ashlyn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards