Tennessee

Inexpensive Garden Venue?

I have a very minimal budget, and want a great venue for my outdoor ceremony, without spending much. I know there have got to be some parks or other public areas that I can book for cheap, but I want somewhere with flowers, so I have minimal decorating to do. Does anyone have any suggestions for east or middle TN? Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive Garden Venue?

• In Response to Inexpensive Garden Venue?:

When is your wedding?  What about Rock City?  I am not sure what their pricing would be, but I have seen on their facebook page where they have had weddings there.  I have played the harp there during their Southern Blooms Festival in May.  Very pretty!
  • The Sunken Gardens at Centennial Park. Also look at the Centennial Art Center also at the park. We originally were having our ceremony at the sunken gardens with the reception at the art center, but unfortunately right across the street, the vandy football team is going to be playing the Florida Gators so we have had to find another venue. The price for both together was around 900, but it's definitely cheaper to do just one. The park also has other options that are a little cheaper for receptions.

The art center has an herb garden and reflection pond that are beautiful. The sunken gardens doesn't have a lot of room if you're wanting to do a reception as well. If you want pictures let me know and I can message you some!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Did that include tables/chairs?
  • no, you still had to rent those. there were a few cafe tables and chairs at the art center, but they don't all match and aren't enough for more than 20-30 people, if that. We were going to use some of the tables as the cake table, gift table, etc. when we were planning on using that as our venue.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What about Dara's Garden in Knoxville?  Not sure what their pricing is.
  • New Canton Plantation in Church Hill is awesome. It includes all tables/linens, lights, chairs, bartender, fans or heaters and tent for 7 hours for $4200.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_inexpensive-garden-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:a9fbf6e5-aa98-481a-a7fa-9f70ed0b42dbPost:7e692994-43fc-456b-8950-d3c9704e8a0d">Re: Inexpensive Garden Venue?</a>:
    [QUOTE]no, you still had to rent those. there were a few cafe tables and chairs at the art center, but they don't all match and aren't enough for more than 20-30 people, if that. We were going to use some of the tables as the cake table, gift table, etc. when we were planning on using that as our venue.
    Posted by xxjen015[/QUOTE]

<div>where did you get married that picture is amazing! I love cabins!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards