Tennessee

wedding venue

My fiance and I are going to be getting married next sept in TN and wanted to know if anybody had any suggestions on venues.  There are soooo many to pick from Im having a hard time picking! Gatlinburg is the town around which we are looking since our cabins are located there so anywhere in that surrounding area would be great!

Re: wedding venue

• kimbbarneskimbbarnes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a beautiful farm in Eagleville Tn that has 3 homes or cabins if you will to rent to stay in and two venue spots on the property plus you can use any part of the farm for an outdoor wedding. I will be happy to disclose the name of the farm and if you dont already have an event planner, to discuss that with you as well.
  • BronwynHBronwynH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll give a few recomendations:
    Twin Cedar Farm - This is where I'm getting married. It might be a little too far from Gatlinburg though.
    Sunnybrook Farm -- this place is very cheap and have accomodations for quite a few people there as well.
    The Barn Event Center in Townsed - I love this place. It's very nice and affordable. Also, it wouldn't be too far from Gatlinburg
    Sampson's Hollow -- beautiful outside venue in Townsend
    I know that you can do it in the nation park  and it's only like $70 to rent a spot for it. There's lots of pavillions and different places to do it. You'd have to contact the park to do it though.
    Hope that helped!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards