Tennessee

What to put on registry

I've been pruning it and throwing things on/off for weeks, but I'm still so undecided. There are only five things that I know for sure that I want. By the time the wedding comes, we'll have already lived together for two years. There's nothing we really need. I just don't want to fill it up with frivolous things.
Visit SmokyMountains.weddings.com Visit Vintage.weddings.com Visit Budget.weddings.com Visit Blue.weddings.com Visit Military.weddings.com

Re: What to put on registry

• leighbee99leighbee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you might could do one of those honeymoon registries...people just give money towards your trip
    imageAnniversary
  • EasyAsh1220EasyAsh1220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_put-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:ab7af862-5a86-4c9b-b8d9-47cd35e51d99Post:0295c1d6-f40f-453c-8f97-1583cce33b5e">What to put on registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been pruning it and throwing things on/off for weeks, but I'm still so undecided. There are only five things that I know for sure that I want. By the time the wedding comes, we'll have already lived together for two years. There's nothing we really need. I just don't want to fill it up with frivolous things.
    Posted by rezelleWed195249[/QUOTE]

I would avoid doing a HM registry, while they seem to be a trend now, it's rude to ask your guests to help pay for a vacation- I would suggest that if you don't NEED anything, perhaps you should look into upgrading the things you do have, a new vacuum cleaner, new towels or sheets, maybe some picture frames for wedding pics, etc.  
    My FI are doing this ourselves, though we don't live together we have everything we could ever need, so we are using our registry as a means to upgrade some of the things we already own and we plan on donating our old items if we get them or using some for when we have guests.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards