Tennessee

Knoxville Area Venue--Church??

I am getting married in June 2012 and am looking for a place for our ceremony and reception.  Ideally, I would like to get married in a church that has a fellowship hall so we don't have to switch locations.  My church is too far away for most people invited, so I'm trying to find a central location that would be convenient for my guests.  I am looking for something in Knoxville, Sevierville, Jefferson City, Dandridge, Morristown or any other location in East TN.  

My budget for the wedding is only $1500, so I can't afford to spend a great deal on a location.  If your church allows non-members to rent their facilities, please let me know!  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! 

Re: Knoxville Area Venue--Church??

• leogirl13leogirl13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most of the wedding Chapels in the Sevierville area have packages that are within your price range as long as you have a small guest list.

You also may want to call around to the churches and ask what their policies and prices are.

Also there are several very beautiful state parks to rent from that are very cheap. One that I checked was $300 for the whole day. You would just need to pay someone to come out and marry you there.
  • hmm do you know what state pk was only 300?? all i found was 1000 plus...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards