Tennessee
Options

ISO Calligrapher Recommendation

Can anyone recommend someone in the Nashville area that does calligraphy for the outside envelope of invitations by hand?

Many thanks!

Re: ISO Calligrapher Recommendation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!!  Posted this two posts down from mt Vendor Reviews- hope it helps!

Calligraphy
    - Etsy Seller 2inspire  A+++
    Super inexpensive, super wonderful and super freakin fast.  Love, love, love Eleanor.  She (sigh) put up with Mom's last minute additions and overnighted all my stuff back to me.  Her writing is GORGEOUS and not creepy old timey calligraphy, but a more modern version, which was just breathtaking and looked like I had spent a ton more than I did.  I love when that happens.
    www.etsy.com/shop/2inspire">www.etsy.com/shop/2inspire">www.etsy.com
  • Options
    medsw610medsw610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forever Moore Calligraphy.  Allison is lives in Bellevue, is easy to communicate with, did a great job with last minute chanegs and additiopns, good prices and does classic calligraphy.  Most calligraphers I looked at (local and non-local) advertised as calligraphy and it was actually just fancy handwriting.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.afineletter.com does beautiful work and very reasonable prices.  Melanie is great to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like The Fancy Pen...  to me, it isn't the cheesy overly-fancy calligraphy...  the site is www.webstarts.com/thefancypenOR you can email her at thefancypen@yahoo.com.  Ms. Pendley did my sister's and my cousin's invites...  just sayin'.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards