Tennessee

In Desperate Need of an Affordable Chattanooga venue!

My fiance' and I are trying to plan ahead for our wedding. We would like a nice indoor reception venue that is large enough to hold over 200 people that is reasonably priced!

We are also looking for reasonable local caterers in the Chattanooga area!

Thanks for your help!

Re: In Desperate Need of an Affordable Chattanooga venue!

• ooCrystalooooCrystaloo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also looking in Chattanooga.  Have you checked out Lindsey Street Hall?  They do both ceremonies and receptions or one or the other.  We're looking to have our ceremony at the Little Brown Church on Signal Mtn (which is a beautiful location that doesn't actually look church-like) and still looking for a reception site.  I'll be checking out Lindsey Street Hall. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Camp Dixie in Soddy Daisy. It's a beautiful spot on the lake, will definitely accomodate 200 people, and is VERY affordable. My caterer is The Cherry Street Diner. :) Hope that helps! Another venue that I loved, but was booked on my date was The Fillauer House in Cleveland. Good Luck!
  • jilliankossjilliankoss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have looked at the Lindsay St. Hall. The only problem with using them is they don't include chair or table rentals in their fee which can increase the cost substantially! They are a beautiful location though! That's for sure!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using Camp Dixie!  It's super affordable and beautiful inside and outside!  I would also recommend that big reception hall at Chester Frost Park.  It holds like 400 people so you have plenty of room to spread out and it's really cheap too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • siselbennettsiselbennett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lindsey Street Hall is gorgeous and you can use your own caterers which would save on cost. We are looking at the Little Brown Church as well - have you been able to actually talk to someone to set a date and hold a spot? We haven't found much but the church is absolutely adorable!!
  • lenee3811lenee3811 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out The Mill.  They are cheaper than Lindsay Street Hall and they include chairs, tables etc.  They also seem very flexible.  http://themillofchattanooga.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards