Tennessee

Chattanooga Brides!

I'm checking things off my list and I'm down to just two things (such a great feeling!!)

I'm looking for someone to do my makeup on my wedding day. So far the only person I've found quoted me a rate of $125 for me (on-site) and $35 per bridesmaid. That's a bit steep, so I'm hoping to find someone who's less expensive. And I don't mind going to her.

Next up is a florist. I'm on a budget, so I can't spend $1,000+ on flowers. I'm looking for someone who can put together awesome wildflower-inspired bouquets and centerpieces OR who will sell me the flowers so I can do it myself. I'm about to start making phone calls, but if you've got a favorite, I'm all ears!

Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chattanooga Brides!

• leogirl13leogirl13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try looking into a local beauty school to get your make-up done. It's really cheap to get it done at the school or maybe try to hire a student that could use the practice. Also keep an eye on Craig's list or make an ad of your own. Just be up front about what you are willing to pay.

Look into ordering loose flowers from Sam's Club. They tend to be pretty cheap.Also check them out as well as grocery stores for floral packages. Food City does beautiful flowers and I don't think they are too expencive.
  • edited December 2011
    Great ideas. Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jnicolemajorsjnicolemajors member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to www.marykay.com and find a local consultant.  They may be willing to do it for product advertisement. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards