Tennessee
Options

Memphis/Nashville Venues

Does anybody know of any wedding venues in the Memphis or Nashville area? I plan on having a Fall wedding so would love to have it outdoors. I am also trying to decide between having the wedding in Memphis which is where I am from or Nashville where a lot of my family lives. Thank you everyone for you help. I really appreciate it. 

Re: Memphis/Nashville Venues

• Options
    JMN2010JMN2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try the Metal Museum in Memphis. It is all outdoors and it's on a bluff over looking the Mississippi River. I don't think that it was too expensive to rent (relatively speaking) and you get to select all your own vendors (except if you want a tent - then you have to use a specific company).

• Options
    Lizjones731Lizjones731 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you seen inside Le Pavillion? Its like having an outdoor wedding with the glass roof and all. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a VERY budgeted outdoor wedding at the metal Museum and it was probably the most beautiful wedding i've ever seen! The view of the sun going down over the Mississippi was Amazing, better than any beach wedding. And it's so close to downtown Memphis the Bride had a horse and carrige bring her and her bridal party to the ceremony straight from the hotel. If you haven't set a location yet, consider The metal Museum!
  • Options
    laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The metal museum is a great venue in Memphis.  I booked mine for the Snowden House in southaven, ms which is right outside of Memphis.  Very affordable, and great outdoor setting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards