Tennessee
Options

Johnson City Venue

Does Anyone know a good wedding Venue in Johnson City? Im in Nashville but looking to get married in JC and havent lived there in 8 years. I can't think! Im also on a 'budget' of around 2500, depending on what is included,  and trying to be conscious of this. Thanks so much guys!!!!!

Re: Johnson City Venue

• Options
    I don't know how much it is, but The Charles in downtown is a good place. You can do ceremony and reception there, as well as in house catering. 

Main Street Cafe in Jonesborough has the Old Quarters for venue, as well as doing catering and things. 

This website is run by a photographer friend from church. It has loads of info about various other venues, as well as photographers and things for the area as well. http://tricitiestn.wedity.com/

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_johnson-city-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:e7276498-1bb6-4fdb-8eee-f0ab096337adPost:c9c4895f-c039-4af9-aa35-4a1ad48e8af2">Johnson City Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does Anyone know a good wedding Venue in Johnson City? Im in Nashville but looking to get married in JC and havent lived there in 8 years. I can't think! Im also on a 'budget' of around 2500, depending on what is included,  and trying to be conscious of this. Thanks so much guys!!!!!
    Posted by armatteau[/QUOTE]

It depends on what you want (like indoor/outdoor) i'm currently looking in JC as well for outdoor locations and i've seen a couple that are in your price range. The ones i've seen are the range but its by the road which turns me off but it includes a ton of stuff and the barn at boone falls which is beautiful its $2300 for the day and includes table and chairs. Good luck hope it helps!
  • Options
    I'm probably way late on this, but there are a lot of nice venues in the Johnson City/Tri-Cities area that are affordable. It definitely depends on what you want though, because there are all kinds (Indoor or outdoor or both? Formal, modern, laid-back? Barn? Lake?

Venue at the Kings Centre
    The Charles
    Maple Lane Farm
    Storybrook Farm
    MeadowView
    Allandale Mansion
    Johnson City Country Club
    The Blackthorn Club at the Ridges

There are many more ...
  • Options
    International Storytelling Center is fantastic for a ceremony and reception. Indoor and outdoor options available. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards