Texas-Austin
Options

Romeo's Closed

Just an FYI if you were planning on using them for your food, the restaurant seems to have closed with short notice. There are some rumors (loss of liquor licensing, rewiring, taxes), but no one is sure why they have shut. They may not reopen.
Anniversary

Re: Romeo's Closed

• Options
    edited February 2012
    :(

That is so sad! I used to go to this place years ago with an old boyfriend when I was 16!!! I loved the interior and the feel of the restaurant, with the live soft piano playing and tipping the pianist to play "Novemeber Rain" for a few bucks. Oh and the romantically lit candles at our table and just the south austin feel, walking down Barton Springs on a cool winter night. I honestly can't remember what I thought of the food back when I was a kid and thought everything and anything that was either pizza or lasagna was bomb!!! Haha! Great memories that will never be forgotten...

Luckily we have our catering set up beautifully. I am meeting with them tomorrow to finalize plans during our venue walk through. I love all the details our caterer/event designer has put together for us and look forward to serving all of our out of town guests with some of the yummiest and beautifully presented food in Austin!

Italian would have been my next choice for sure. Itzaaa sooo romantica! Kiss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards