Texas-Austin
Options

Doubts?

Have you ever had those moments where you were doubting all the vendors that you picked?I love my choices, but I will occasionally look at photographers, dresses or wedding blogs and think why didn't I do or choose that? Am I just crazy or does anyone else feel that way?~Julie

Re: Doubts?

• Options
    catpackscatpacks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think its crazy at all. You pick out so many things, and them you might see something new, or inventive, or unique and think it's really awesome. As long as you don't go crazy and try to change it all last minute and just enjoy looking around it's fine.
  • Options
    AggieDanerAggieDaner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You definitely aren't crazy.Or...if you are, then so am I! There are so many amazing vendors in Austin, unless you literally wear blinders all day then you're bound to see or hear about a cool one, I think it's only natural to wish you could use them all!
  • Options
    GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel like that too... especially with my DJ. FI and I have both had "nightmares" about the DJ not showing up or doing a horrible job.. But I guess you just have to trust and have faith that your vendors will come through and do their job! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards