Texas-Austin
Options

Weekend Wedding Plans?

What kinds of wedding related things are you all up to this weekend? I have my layout meeting with my venue tomorrow (which will be interesting because we're still waiting on 50% of our guests to RSVP!). We're also hoping to create and purchase our photo guestbook, ribbon for DIY projects, and frames for our "Family Table." Oh- and outlet shopping on Sunday! Bank account beware!

Re: Weekend Wedding Plans?

• Options
    mujerboricuamujerboricua member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We found a videographer that is just starting out and wants to shoot some footage before the wedding to help shop his skills around. He wants to shoot an engagement video of us on Sunday. I am really afraid we are going to come out looking goofy instead of graceful. Here's hoping we don't melt and look foolish.Good luck with your meeting at Winfield!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am DIYing/mailing my "Will you be my flower girl?" and "Will you be my ring bearer?" cards. We are having two of each (our sisters' children) and I'm mostly just making the cards because I know the moms will love them, haha. And I've promised myself that Sunday afternoon I will start to address the STDs. Next weekend will be much more wedding fun... because it's dress shopping finally!!
  • Options
    GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oo, im wearing stuff I got from Banana's Ooutlet store right now!
  • Options
    catpackscatpacks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I'm getting married!Bachelorette party tonight, rehearsal and dinner tomorrow, and then the big day on Sunday.
  • Options
    henderstraushenderstraus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Catpacks- You Win! Best wishes. I hope your day is as perfect as you've dreamed it would be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kelsey - I'm dress shopping in Dallas next weekend! WOOT! You are coming to Austin right? Let me know if you still want the buckets and I'll tell my FI about it. I am clean and free from all wedding related items this weekend. Celebrating my MOH's 2nd annual 35th bday tonite at Master Pancake @ the Alamo, then tomorrow having dinner at Roy's (<3!)with a group of friends to celebrate my graduation. Sunday I fear lots of cleaning & laundry will be in order since I have to head to Dallas on Thursday. Eeek! Catpak - CONGRATS!! Melizza - I think this will be a good trial run for the wedding. Practice being 'normal' instead of aware of the camera.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a phone meeting with my coordinator this morning about the day-of timeline. I think we got a lot accomplished.AND......My bridal shower is tomorrow! :) I'm so excited!
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are taking the weekend off from wedding stuff...Have fun ladies :)
  • Options
    foxandsocksfoxandsocks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No wedding stuff this weekend. Lots and lots of work stuff. I just got home from work and have to back at the office at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I think they are trying to hold me hostage... Next weekend is bridesmaids dress shopping with all of my girls. I'm excited. They are all pumped!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Reddie- Yes, I'm still planning on stopping by to pick them up! Would Friday or Saturday work best for you/your FI? You can email me and let me know what time, I'll be in Austin Friday-Saturday evening (or Sunday morning, depending how quickly we get things done!) My email is kelseymw at gmail dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards