Texas-Austin
Options

opinions on this dress

I'm not new to the knot but I'm new to the community- My wedding is May 8, 2010 and I was hoping people could give me some feedback on this dress- thanks  [img]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n403/scbaum/dress1.jpg[/img]

Re: opinions on this dress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks like a good shape for your body type, and I love that neckline on you. It makes me think 'sophisticated elegance' - is that what you are going for?
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The dress looks good on your body and it's very classic.  The material looks a bit heavy, though, so keep that in mind for a May wedding.
  • Options
    cecebinTXcecebinTX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the opinions- I am trying to go for elegant but not over done. When I saw this dress I was afraid it would be too heavy, but it's light compared to many of the others. The taffeta seems to give some volume without weighing a thousand pounds!I wish the flower was on the otherside, so people could see it at the alter...
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This looks great on you. I second the caution about the heaviness for a may wedding. I actually think i saw this dress on Say Yes to the Dress not long ago.. you should say yes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    audmaataudmaat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is really flattering!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    very beautiful! :)
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• Options
    cecebinTXcecebinTX member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of your opinions! It looks like this is the dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards