Texas-Austin

AW: Photos!

I am really excited! My photographer just blogged photos from my wedding...No bridals in this batch.I am excited to see what everything looks like.http://stellaalesi.com/wordpress/?p=386

Re: AW: Photos!

• meganrosejmeganrosej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I almost wish I hadn't clicked on that link. I've been coveting your birdie cake toppers ever since I joined the knot, and now seeing the rest of your wedding, I'm even more envious. Your sign in table was amazing! Looks like it was a great wedding! And your dress was just stunning. Congratulations!!
  • mujerboricuamujerboricua member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great details! And you looked so pretty and happy. Congrats!
  • henderstraushenderstraus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So beautiful and so fun! You, hubs, and guests look like you are having an absolute blast. And I love all the detail shots Stella included. Congrats again!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG - everything looked amazing and I freaking love Stella's work. We are having a moustache hey day at our wedding too...so much fun! Thanks for sharing.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• dreamincitrusdreamincitrus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg! The birdies! I love the honey jar favors too, what a great TX touch.Your wedding was very beautiful. Congrats!
  • AggieDanerAggieDaner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw man, now I want moustaches....(love it, all of it. You guys seem like very cool people and your wedding was gorgeous.)
  • MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Ladies!I am glad that you liked all of the details. It is amazing to see all of the little bits that I was making separately, all unified into one spot.I loved having Stella as a photographer. She was extremely professional and warm. She is not often recommended on these boards, but she is great. So, all you gals who still need a great photographer, Stella is great. You also get all of your photos (on disc) within a month of the wedding.~Julie
  • GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw the birdies!! Your wedding looked very beautiful, awesome details!
  • cstrattontxcstrattontx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So pretty! I love the colors and the overall look. We are setting up a DIY Photobooth at our wedding and are looking for similar moutaches, where did you find yours?
  • jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cass-We found them on etsy. The seller's name is "somthingishidinghere." Though, I think that Martha Stewart Weddings (the website) might have a cheap template up at this point for a mustache and a beard.~Julie
  • cstrattontxcstrattontx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Julie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards