Texas-Austin

Ann Kelso Brides

Hey ladies,Not sure if anybody is scheduled to get their hair/makeup done at Ann Kelso, but wanted to give a heads up that they have shut their doors due to some crazy lawsuit. You can read about it on their site: http://www.annkelsosalon.com/They don't have access to their computers, so they can't contact brides that are set to come in for their wedding day, etc. I somehow dodged this bullet by 2 weeks. My whole bridal party (including myself, my mom and my aunts) went there for my wedding on 10/16. I don't even know what I would've done if I showed up and their doors were closed. Anyway, just an FYI!

Re: Ann Kelso Brides

• SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is NUTS! I wasn't going there, but thanks for the head's up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no - that is horrible! I hope no one on the board has pending contracts with them/paid advance $$ etc.!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• edited December 2011
    I used to go there. My hairdresser is at another location now. I have heard that they have been having serious problems for a while. Most of their staff has left in the last few months! Goodness I hope no one is running into any problems.
    The future Mrs. Anderson! Check out my blog: http://misadventuresofanexyankee.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I should've known something was up. I got a call about 2 weeks before my wedding letting me know that my stylist/makeup artist no longer worked there. I also asked why none of my emails had be answered - turns out the person I was emailing left as well. Had to go in for a last minute trial, hoping and praying that everything turned out okay since I was so close to the wedding.I'm pretty bummed as I really liked the salon and it's super close to work. Natalie, who ended up doing my hair (and who I think is fabulous and so sweet) has my email address, so hopefully she'll be in touch. If anybody knows where she ends up, please let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards