Texas-Austin

Ramsay Videography Review Two thumbs up!

We had our wedding on May 30th and used Ramsay Video. They were absolutely amazing! People who see the video highlights online say it is the best wedding edit they have ever seen. Throughout the night I hardly noticed the camera was there. They captured so many moments I have no idea how they got. The wedding DVD is priceless. I watch the highlights and email them out to family who had to miss the event. My photographs were stunning, but the 4 minute video highlights with sounds and actual words from the ceremony capture the event so well for those who could not attend, and those who were there have really enjoyed reliving the night-myself included. I used to say photography is more important than videography, but I will never say that again. I had people saying you're never going to watch it. Those people now love to watch the entire DVD with us! Our highlight reels are still on his website dated June 22 for those who are interested.

Re: Ramsay Videography Review Two thumbs up!

• sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our 10/16 wedding and you're right: you barely even notice they were there! I can't wait to see the highlights!!
  • edited December 2011
    I used them also, and I completely agree with you!! Two thumbs up for Ramsay Video Productions!!
  • jervin1996jervin1996 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another happy bride of Ramsay Videography!  I agree the video is the most cherished item I own.  Love Daniel and Kellie.  My video is also out there for people to review. Jenn and Mike.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards